Everyone deserves to have a beautiful smile – that smile that you can wear with confidence. But unfortunately, many people end up unable or hesitant to show off their smiles in public because of dental or oral health issues. If you live in Salt Lake City, Utah, and you dream about having that perfect smile again, then you could benefit from restorative dentistry at the 3rd South Dental.
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry is an umbrella term that includes different dental procedures used to replace missing or damaged teeth. It involves various care options for people needing restorative solutions for their dental problems. And some of the most commonly used care or restorative dental services available include dental implants, fillings, bridges, and crowns – all offering solutions to missing or damaged teeth. The primary objective of restorative dental services is to help give the patient that smile they lost while preventing other dental or oral problems in the future.
Benefits Of Restorative Dentistry
Restorative dentistry procedures offer immense benefits to your dental health while ensuring that you get that smile you deserve. Here are some benefits you can expect to enjoy from restorative dental procedures at 3rd South Dental.
- First, for purely cosmetic reasons, you can experience the pleasure of having your teeth aligned and any empty spaces filled with restorative dentistry procedures.
- Secondly, with the help of the correct restorative procedures, you can prevent some dental issues like plaque buildup. Aside from that, you will find it easier to practice proper dental care when you have your damaged or missing teeth replaced.
- Thirdly, most people find it very difficult to live with damaged or missing teeth. It can have a massive impact on your confidence, as it makes it pretty uncomfortable to smile in public, be yourself, or even hold a hearty conversation in public without worrying about what others think. Restorative dentistry will restore your smile, confidence, self-esteem, and your health.
Most people already do their best with the proper oral health and dental practices like brushing and flossing as often as they should. However, even with their best efforts, dental issues like cavities, tooth fractures, crack, and other types of tooth damages can still worsen without proper attention. That is where restorative dentistry comes in.
The Restorative Dental Procedures We Offer
At 3rd South Dental, we offer comprehensive restorative dental treatments guaranteed to bring an immediate end to your dental issue. Here are the procedures we offer.
- Dental fillings: Dental fillings will help restore a tooth damaged from decay to its original form. It also helps prevent further decay.
- Dental crowns: This procedure is excellent for people who have chipped or broken their teeth. You can also take advantage of it for purely cosmetic reasons to enhance your smile.
- Teeth whitening: If you’re worried about discolored teeth, our teeth whitening procedure will return your tooth’s natural glow and give that perfect smile.
- Dental implants: You may require a dental implant if your tooth is so severely damaged that it cannot be restored with other procedures.
So, if you need restorative dentistry service in Salt Lake City, Utah, please don’t hesitate to visit 3rd South Dental.