Our treatments are tailored to patient desires above all. Dr. Theurer works cooperatively with patients to fulfill their needs and create a treatment plan that will achieve lifelong oral health. From general exams and cleanings, to dental implant placement and restoration, our practice offers many procedures to help you smile confidently.
- STA Single Tooth Anesthesia System® Unit
- Comfort and Sedation Dentistry (Nitrous and Oral)
- Preventative Dentistry (Exams, Digital Xrays, Cleanings)
- Conservative, and Restorative Dentistry (Fillings, Inlays, Onlays, Crowns)
- Aesthetic Dentistry (Bonding, Veneers, Zoom! Whitening)
- Teeth Restoration (Utilizing Dental Implants)
- Orthodontics (Invisalign Clear Braces)
- Endodontics (Root Canals)
- Oral surgery (Extraction of wisdom teeth, bone grafting procedures)
- Periodontics (Specialized cleanings and gum grafting procedures)
- Dentures (Full, partial, and implant-retained)
- Complex Restorative Reconstructions
Whether we replace your silver fillings or getting new ones, we only use top grade professional TOOTH COLORED fillings.
From routine checkups, cleanings, sealants and digital x-rays; we’ve got you covered in preventative care.
We offer a variety of cosmetic options to brighten, whiten, and restore your smile.
Pain, lost filling, or chipped tooth? Your in good hands and we promise to get you in as quick as possible.
As the new Gold Standard for Tooth replacement we help you through the process of replacing a tooth with a durable implant to last a lifetime.
Aesthetics are great, but not the only reason for orthodontics. Learn how it can make you more healthy without ever seeing a metal wire.
We work diligently to prevent, reverse, or offset the damaging effects of Periodontitis.
We offer an array of tooth replacement options to not only create a great smile but help you become more healthy.
Pain happens, we will get you in quick and do what is necessary to help get you back to what’s most important.